INSIGHTS AND solutions GROUNDED IN customer EXPERIENCES
Observation CX | UX ETHNOGRAPHY mobile
- Observation where your customers interact with your brand, products, and services.
- Customer journey mapping to establish the highs, lows and opportunities.
- UX to zero in on how we;; technology's motivating behavior.
- Ethnography to add the cultural element
- Ideation to choose key go-to-market strategies and solutions
ANALYSIS, ideation, AND Solutions
- Develop interview and observation guides to understand experience as constructed by users.
- Relate experience in their own words
- Multi-sited, coordinated field team
- Follow similar structure for observation
- Write observation reports
- Emergent themes
- Narrative Arcs
- Storytelling -- bringing to life
- Visualize Data
- Help people quickly internalize the insights
- people quickly find a way apply these insights to their work
- people have tools to socialize/communicate these findings to others.
- Graphic recording
- Captures all of the day’s learning on 4’ by 6’ murals that surround the room (see above).
- Recording stimulates creative contribution and big-picture thinking among participants,
- Produces an engaging record to communicate with the rest of the company after presentation and working session
- Makes final presentations more engaging and productive.